No Pesticides. No cancer causing chemicals. No additives. No Plastic! Enjoy this summertime blend hardened for warm temperatures and carrot oil added for SPF.
- Shea Butter - SPF of 10
- Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil - SPF of 4 to 5
- Carrot Oil - According to a study published in “Pharmacognosy Magazine” in 2009, products containing carrot seed oil have a natural SPF between 38 and 40
Carrot Oil doubles as an antispetic is said to contain a high SPF factor when diluted with a carrier oil.
Make your luxurious lotion your everyday lotion to protect against skin damage. This product is for very dry skin. Leave on skin for 20 minutes to absorb. Available in 4 ounces. Buy a jar one time and exchange it forever. Reuse and reduce your waste!
Shea Cocoa Butter with Natural Sunscreen - SPF 38-40
Shea butter has been used for years by people in Africa to hydrate, regenerate, firm, and heal skin and hair. Some of its many benefits include:
- Makes skin more flexible
- Reduces and prevents stretch marks
- Contains vitamins A, D, and E
- Contains fatty acids: Shea butter contains a group sometimes referred to as vitamin F, which includes omega-3, omega-6, and linoleic acid—all of which are necessary for proper functioning of the cell nucleus and membranes.
- Deeply hydrates and protects the skin: Shea butter leaves a very thin film on your skin that protects it from dehydration, sun, wind, and drastic changes of temperature.
- Protects from UVB and UVA rays: It also has a SPF of 6, which is always beneficial and can help prevent premature aging.
- Works as anti-irritant: It works great against eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Prevents premature aging: Shea butter has the nutrients your skin (and hair) need to keeping looking beautiful, healthy and young.
- Has antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties: It can help heal injuries and wounds and is so gentle that it can used by babies and adults.
- Won't contribute to acne: Even though it is greasy, shea butter is non-comedogenic and won't clog pores or give you pimples.