$8.99 for 4 ounces. Enjoy this luxurious extra whipped body butter perfect for dry winter skin. Scented with Lavender.
- Shea Butter - SPF of 10
- Cocoa Butter - SPF of 4 to 5
- Olive Oil - About 8 SPF
Make this luxurious whipped butter your everyday protection against skin damage. This product is for very dry skin. Let absorb into skin for 20 minutes before dressing. Available in 4 ounces or by the ounce. Buy a jar one time and exchange it forever to reduce your waste! No Pesticides. No cancer causing chemicals. No additives. No Plastic.
Lavender Shea Cocoa Butter with Natural SPF 8
Shea butter has been used for years by people in Africa to hydrate, regenerate, firm, and heal skin and hair. Some of its many benefits include:
- Makes skin more flexible
- Reduces and prevents stretch marks
- Contains vitamins A, D, and E
- Contains fatty acids: Shea butter contains a group sometimes referred to as vitamin F, which includes omega-3, omega-6, and linoleic acid—all of which are necessary for proper functioning of the cell nucleus and membranes.
- Deeply hydrates and protects the skin: Shea butter leaves a very thin film on your skin that protects it from dehydration, sun, wind, and drastic changes of temperature.
- Protects from UVB and UVA rays: It also has a SPF of 6, which is always beneficial and can help prevent premature aging.
- Works as anti-irritant: It works great against eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Prevents premature aging: Shea butter has the nutrients your skin (and hair) need to keeping looking beautiful, healthy and young.
- Has antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties: It can help heal injuries and wounds and is so gentle that it can used by babies and adults.
- Won't contribute to acne: Even though it is greasy, shea butter is non-comedogenic and won't clog pores or give you pimples.