1. BAN (Basel Action Network) is proposing that all of their countries stop accepting plastic 1/1/21. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hrOoUY2e0zCjuyc7vDt6z4W7csEsaxIp1_vy5bYCMy0/edit?usp=sharing
2. Scripps College is offering a free plastic Ocean classes https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wfsWXLd_iT13oXLUlvuXCzKHHdET4LZw1do2v6wFie8/edit?usp=sharing
3.Join Climate Change Discussion Community 2.0 Event November 14 at 9am
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83438131213?pwd=ZjFPanEycS9vWXMrMkhYVTBNWXhMdz09 Meeting ID: 834 3813 1213 Passcode: Community
4. Sign up for BAN Founder and Executive Director, Jim Puckett discussion on the implications of the new BAN rules https://www.nsaction.us/product-page/basel-convention-amendments-its-impacts-on-the-u-s
5. Provide comments to your councilmember, mayor, city manager, etc https://www.cityofpasadena.net/commissions/city-council-municipal-services-committee/
6. State of CA Recycling. Two items are recyclable, the water bottle and the opaque milk/juice container https://docs.google.com/document/d/1txOR55zbkiH5fjvxq0o6areRgdoLdZMcDZwp1DmL-T0/edit?usp=sharing
7. The Statewide Commission on Recycling Markets and Curbside Recycling will be holding a meeting on November 18, 2020 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. public notice here.
8. The Market Development Committee of the Statewide Commission on Recycling Markets and Curbside Recycling will be holding a meeting on November 16, 2020 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. public notice here.